Friday, January 2, 2009

Paparazzi






This is the general summary of I how felt on New Year's Eve... I'm not feeling much different but I guess that's probably because I can't fucking eat because of my tooth. It's cause and consequence... Food=me in damn pain...
I'd almost take baby-food sweet potatoes.
Blech.
I wish someone would be kind and feed me!
If you're wondering what that is on my hand, it's a scar. A few years ago I was attacked by a dog on my hand, but that doesn't change my opinion of dogs in general! I just get kinda freaked out if they growl at me. And the only reason I got bitten was because some stupid abusive bitch punched the guy in the head. I made a sudden movement about the same time he decided he was done taking her shit and I don't blame him at all for reacting how he did.
Anyway, I just wanted to put up a few pictures and kind of change the pace I've been going at on these. That last one with me and Sasha I look totally high, but I don't think one vicodin would have that effect on me! I seriously fucking hate pills but the night before that I had to go to the emergency room (I know, poor me, right? :P) and get something for that... Growing up in poverty has disadvantages for your whole life. It doesn't help too much that my parents completely stopped taking us to the dentist when my brother died when I was 11, so I guess I know what to do and what not to do if or when I have children of my own!
God I'm hungry! My mouth doesn't even hurt but I'm thinking about taking a pill just so I get sick to my stomach and don't feel like eating. Maybe just a vitamin or something because it's not really my style to abuse pain-killers, and I know I'll need them eventually, haha.............
Band of the day: The Jennifer Nettles Band
God bless Afterellen!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the pics thanks for posting them!