Friday, April 24, 2009

I knew I'd be the lesbian...

Your result for The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test...

Tara Maclay

45% amorality, 45% passion, 100% spirituality, 64% selflessness


What a woman! (Or man, as it may be...)



Tara is a moral, centered, spiritual and selfless person... rather, I suspect, like you. People like this make those around them love them.



Congratulations! (and stay away from windows, just in case)



If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback! Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in the following:



Nerds, Geeks & Dorks



Professional Wrestling



Love & Sexuality




America/Politics




Thanks Again! -- THE 4-VARIABLE BUFFY PERSONALITY TEST


Take The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test
at HelloQuizzy

No comments: