Monday, December 29, 2008

Help, I have done it... again...

So I've been listening to Sia's "Breathe Me" all day... I can't get it out of my head. I'm sure listening to it obsessively doesn't help a whole lot but it's sooooo pretty... It really kinda depresses me in a way though... It's like if I let myself listen too hard, I just kinda put myself right in her place and it gets overwhelming because I'm just that kind of a douche bag...
Even douche bags get lonely sometimes... You'd just have to be there I guess...

Be my friend.
Hold me.
Wrap me up.
Unfold me.
I am small..
and needy.
Warm me up...
and breathe me...

Yeah, so I just listened to the chorus and thought I would note that...
Maybe it depresses me because it's fucking DEPRESSING!!!
Just a thought...

Anyway... Sia= Genius.
Amanda= Dumbass because she started to spell "genius" "GI."
hah.

No comments: